Thursday, 21 October 2010

Unpleasant Proposal



It's hard to believe, but David Bowie is thirty years old and drug free in this not great video for a not great song from his 1977 album, 'Low'. I'm sure there's some elaborate conceptual reason why Bowie is dressed like Quentin Crisp on a cruise and keeps pursing his lips like he's suffering from irritable bowel syndrome but I can't quite work out what it is. All I do know is that the chance of him getting married using this approach is very slim indeed.

2 comments:

rabbitkrishna said...

The guitar wanking is out of sync, check out this Lou Reed video.

Unmann-Wittering said...

Unmann and I were talking the other day about Lou Reed and all those bizarre records he made in the 80's. 'Mistrial' was a real favourite, as I remember, but there were so many other dodgy moments.