Saturday, 23 October 2010

Terrifying announcement



Something horrible this way comes...

no, not the UB40 version of 'I Think It's Going To Rain Today', but, to celebrate the lead up to Halloween, next week is Horror Week here at the U-W Blog.

There'll be scary music, scary noises, scary films and scary television, culminating in a scary new hour long mix on All Hallows itself, so remember to pop back every day for another bob in our virtual apple barrel.

That may be the worse sentence I have ever typed. I'm frightened already.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Really looking forward to your mix. Hopefully you can redeem my awful week. Put some UB40 Red Red Wine on it.

Unmann-Wittering said...

Oh, Ben, sorry to hear about that. Check your VG+ PM's, you can have it early if it helps!

Ben said...

Thanks, Paul. Totally amazing mix -- I love it! A new favorite.