Friday, 10 September 2010

See things better from upside down



A little film I made by pushing two disparate elements at each other and twisting and forcing them to sort of fit together. 'Animal Kwackers' always used to freak me out somewhat, and the music was pedestrian and awful, so I felt free to fuck with.

I've already posted this over at 'Found Objects', along with pretty everything in my life I thought fit the bill, but I thought it might be of some interest to the 99.9% of you that don't follow my every move.

5 comments:

Ben said...

HA HA HA this is awesome!

Reimer said...

Looking forward to watching this at home. Am surprised to see 'AK' here since no-one my age (45) seemingly cares to recall it and my own memories of it aren't THAT strong. You must have been even more square-eyed as a nipper than me at an even younger point in your development.

Paul Gatenby said...

That blue lion bobbing around, playing the guitar ... brrr.

Reimer said...

Rory. He was Scottish IIRC and used to do a story-telling spot ("Rory Rory - tell us a story. Rory Rory - tell it like it is"). Was one of the others called Boots? The Lovin Spoonful dog on the drums looks like a Banana Split. Not a bad little group for people in daft costumes - echoes of Family (a group I don't know that well).

I'm 45 for God's sake, and I'm looking at this...

Reimer said...

Refugees from Alex Harvey's proposed staging of 'The Island of Dr Moreau'?